*Home / remote-working opportunity for candidates based in the UK*
Savanti is a practitioner-led consulting firm with unrivalled expertise when it comes to cyber security.
Our clients range in size from innovative start-ups to the largest global organisations, with many household names across industries including banking, insurance, retail, energy, manufacturing, sport and education.
We offer a competitive package and the opportunity to quickly grow your responsibilities with an accelerated career path.
We are currently expanding our client facing team to meet the demands of our growing client base and help develop our Microsoft Cyber Security Practice to assist our clients in their adoption and use of Microsoft security technology. You will work with clients, as a Microsoft subject matter expert, to help them build Cyber Security into their organisations at both the enterprise and technical level and will help to build delivery capability for the Microsoft security technologies.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of architecture design and/or delivery
- Experience of performing architecture reviews to develop roadmaps for the deployment of security technologies
- Experience of leading the deployment of security technologies at an enterprise scale
- Experience of creating metrics and dashboards to demonstrate the value of security technologies at an enterprise level.
- Experience of successfully working with large organisations
- Excellent verbal and written communication including the ability to communicate security and risk related concepts to all stakeholders
Demonstrable and extensive Experience in at least three of the following areas:
- Microsoft 365 Defender technologies including Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Defender for Office 365, Defender for Identify and Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Proven cloud security architecture knowledge and experience of Azure Security Centre, Azure Defender and Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Security Operations, incident response and Azure SentinelIdentity and Access Management principles and Azure AD
- Developing and deploying Microsoft information protection and compliance solutions
Qualifications & Certifications
Microsoft security and compliance, cloud security and security operations certifications such as MS-500, AZ-500, SC-900, SC-400
Appropriate cloud and industry certifications such as CCSP, CISSP, SABSA, TOGAF
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Software Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience
Successful candidates for this position will be subject to a DBS check.
Savanti are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
At Savanti, we source candidates directly and are not looking to engage with any agencies. We do not accept or pay fees for any unsolicited emails or speculative CVs that are submitted to our employees.