Savanti is a practitioner-led consulting firm with unrivalled expertise when it comes to cyber security. We remove the fear, uncertainty and doubt associated with cyber risk allowing our clients to get on with what they do best.
Our clients range in size from innovative start-ups to the largest global organisations, with many household names across industries including banking, insurance, retail, energy, manufacturing, sport and education. They are predominantly UK-based but we also have clients throughout Europe and as far away as Japan.
We are an absolute meritocracy and will generously reward those who make a positive difference to our business.
We are currently expanding our client facing teams to meet the demands of our growing client base and are looking recruit a Snr Identity & Privileged Access Management Consultant (IAM & PAM).
Your role will be providing technical IAM / IDAM skills to help clients implement, support and manage IAM / IDAM within their organisations. This will include the provision of IAM / IDAM assessment, strategy, implementation, support and testing services together with project management support of Privileged Access Management (PAM) implementations.
- Extensive experience of IAM and PAM strategy, architecture and roadmap development including review and implementation
- Experience with deployment/implementation/SME of IAM products and tools such as SailPoint, BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Okta and VMWare Identity One
- Strong experience of access governance, identity administration and provisioning
- Strong knowledge of implementing federated access management including the cloud
- The ability to carry out IAM security risk assessments and construct a remediation plan
- Analyse integration requirements for IAM products, designs - leading implementation the integration
- Experience of implementing and managing fined grained access control, certification and entitlements
- Strong understanding of SAML 2.0, WsFed, Kerberos, and Active Directory and LDAP
- Exposure to administration and support of Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools, two factor authentication and smart card technologies
- Good understanding of information security concepts, protocols, industry best practices, and relevant regulatory requirements
- Clear, concise and articulate written and verbal communication, when presenting and explaining results and findings
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations including senior-level relationships
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and integrate well into teams
- Knowledge of cloud security and services
- Demonstrate a strong ability to learn and share knowledge
Qualifications & Certifications
Appropriate information security certifications including MSc InfoSec, CISM, CISA, CISSP etc. 4 + years experience with deployment/implementation of IAM products and tools such as SailPoint, BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Okta and VMWare Identity One
Successful candidates for this position will be subject to a DBS check.
Savanti are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
At Savanti, we source candidates directly and are not looking to engage with any agencies. We do not accept or pay fees for any unsolicited emails or speculative CVs that are submitted to our employees.