*Home / remote-working opportunity for candidates based in the UK*
Savanti is a practitioner-led consulting firm with unrivalled expertise when it comes to cyber security. We remove the fear, uncertainty and doubt associated with cyber risk allowing our clients to get on with what they do best.
Our clients range in size from innovative start-ups to the largest global organisations, with many household names across industries including banking, insurance, retail, energy, manufacturing, sport and education. They are predominantly UK-based but we also have clients throughout Europe and as far away as Japan.
Help us push the boundaries of current security thinking and challenge the status quo.
We offer a competitive package and the opportunity to quickly grow your responsibilities with an accelerated career path.
We are an absolute meritocracy and will generously reward those who make a positive difference to our business.
We are currently expanding our client facing team to meet the demands of our growing client base and are looking to recruit a Senior Cyber Security Architect to work with our clients across different industry sectors (both public and private sector) and to help grow the firm's overall Security Architecture business and capability both on premises and in the cloud. You will work with clients to help them build Cyber Security into their organisations at both the Enterprise and Technical level.
We strongly value ambition, self-motivation and an entrepreneurial streak and we appreciate the benefits which can be brought to the company by varied experience, gained from a wide range of career and educational paths.
- Minimum of 4-5 years' experience of security architecture design and delivery
- Proven cloud security architecture knowledge and experience
- Extensive experience of developing security reference architectures and technology roadmaps.
- Experience of reviewing and designing the security of complex application and technology architectures in the cloud as part of digital transformation and cloud migration projects
- Experience of performing architecture reviews for existing implementations and new projects to ensure alignment with security best practice and policy
- Ability to act as the security design authority on complex programmes collaborating across the organisation
- Experience of successfully working with large organisations
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills including the ability to explain technical topics to individuals from a non - technical background
Demonstrable and extensive expertise in at least three of the following areas:
- Cloud security architecture including native AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Cloud security monitoring including tooling, log collection and log analysis
- Security Operations and Incident Response technologies
- Microsoft 365 security technologies
- Endpoint protection, detection and response
- Internet of Things and Operational Technology controls, tools and technologies
- Network security architecture network firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, Web application firewalls and proxies
- Identity and access management controls, tools and technologies
- DevSecOps and Agile security
Qualifications & Certifications:
Appropriate cloud and industry qualifications and certifications such as CCSP, CISSP, TOGAF, SABSA, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, AWS Certified Security Speciality, Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer, MSc InfoSec, CISM, CISA, etc.
Successful candidates for this position will be subject to a DBS check.
Savanti are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
At Savanti, we source candidates directly and are not looking to engage with any agencies. We do not accept or pay fees for any unsolicited emails or speculative CVs that are submitted to our employees.