*Home / remote-working opportunity for candidates based in the UK*
Savanti is a practitioner-led consulting firm with unrivalled expertise when it comes to cyber security. We remove the fear, uncertainty and doubt associated with cyber risk allowing our clients to get on with what they do best.
Our clients range in size from innovative start-ups to the largest global organisations, with many household names across industries including banking, insurance, retail, energy, manufacturing, sport and education. They are predominantly UK based but we also have clients throughout Europe and as far away as Japan.
- Help us push the boundaries of current security thinking and challenge the status quo.
- We are an absolute meritocracy and will generously reward those who make a positive different to our business.
We are currently expanding our client facing teams to meet the demands of our growing client base and are looking recruit a Cloud Cyber Security Consultant. Working closely with client Information Security, IT and software teams you will assess cyber security risk, cloud controls, and recommend and implement security solutions in the cloud environment.
- Extensive hands on experience and in-depth knowledge in one or more of the GCP, AWS and Azure cloud platforms is essential
- Proven cloud security architecture knowledge and expertise
- Experience of reviewing and designing the security of complex application and technology architectures in the cloud as part of digital transformation and cloud migration projects
- Strong knowledge of cloud identity and access management controls, tools and technologies
- Experience of analysing cloud security risks and threats, performing cloud security audits and assessments and recommending cloud security controls
- Experience of implementing cloud vendor security hardening practices
- Exposure to cloud security monitoring including tooling, log collection and log analysis
- Working knowledge of key cloud security standards such as NIST, CIS, NCSC and ISO
- Clear, concise and articulate written and verbal communication, when presenting and explaining results and findings
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations including senior-level relationships Able to work independently with minimal supervision and integrate well into teams
- Demonstrate a strong ability to learn and share knowledge
Qualifications & Certifications:
Appropriate cloud and industry qualifications and certifications such as CCSP, CISSP, TOGAF, SABSA, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, AWS Certified Security Speciality, Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer, MSc InfoSec, CISM, CISA, etc.
Successful candidates for this position will be subject to a DBS check.
Savanti are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
At Savanti, we source candidates directly and are not looking to engage with any agencies. We do not accept or pay fees for any unsolicited emails or speculative CVs that are submitted to our employees.